Natural wood is a great way to add a strong and interesting to a number of scenarios for home decor look. You can use a tree trunk coffee table to make different furniture, mice tables, chairs, stools and other furniture made of wood.
Instructions of make trunk coffee table
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Trunk Coffee Table
- Let the timber park. The parked timber is wood that has been cut from the tree such time that has been dried and the humidity has dropped to lower levels ago.
- Spray and kill any insect with pesticides. Insects such as termites, ants, spiders and other dangerous pests can hide in the wood.
- Cut the tree trunk of an appropriate size using a hand saw or power saw. Generally, the coffee table should be high enough to reach from a chair.
- Sand the upper body until completely smooth with sandpaper or a sander. Sandpaper in the same direction as the grain of the wood in the backward and forward.
- Apply a polyurethane topcoat to the bottom of the trunk coffee table. Let it dry before applying a new layer. Apply at least two coats of polyurethane although you can add more if desired.
- Apply a coat of polyurethane to the top and side of the table. As at the bottom you should use at least two layers.